Nothing to do today, so I was hoping to sleep in but that stupid internal clock was working against me. Most important decision of the day... which of the beautiful beaches we’ve seen do we want to go back to? We decided on Baia Sardinia. What a spot! So the update for today is basically a lazy day of lying on the beach. Not too exciting but considering it is November it should make you all plenty jealous.
This time we weren’t the only people at the port, and if we had been I would have beat myself up. But we boarded and everything should be smooth sailing from here. We’ll be back on the mainland in the morning with a sack of things to get done.
There was supposed to be a great agriturismo to tell you about tonight, but since we are on the boat, that isn’t going to happen. But in the morning we are going to stop by and meet up with Pietro. Then I will tell you all about his place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home