This was supposed to be a great way to keep everyone up to date, and share our adventure with you. But the reality has been that internet spots are few and far between. I found a wireless network today, but it was on a little island in the middle of the lake. A place where I never expected to see an internet point, so of course I didn't have my computer. We managed to find this spot. But if we are going to make it to our next agriturismo before they stop accepting guests, we have to run. So there will be another small gap in the story. For now, I'll let you know that we are up in the Lakes region. I promise to fill you in on the places we've seen and where we've stayed as soon as I can. Fingers crossed that I'll be able to post pics with the next update!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home